Mia Isla Bella's "Pink Rapallo" Lipstick gets its name and inspiration from the seaside village of Rapallo a town on the Italian Riviera coastline. It’s known for the hilltop Sanctuary of Our Lady of Montallegro, a pilgrimage site with sea views. The Castello di Rapallo, a 16th-century fortress, sits on the waterfront. Southwest, near Portofino village, 10th-century San Fruttuoso Abbey sits in a small cove. Nearby, the Portofino Protected Marine Area includes the underwater Christ of the Abyss bronze statue.
Mia Isla Bella's "Pink Rapallo" is a Natural high-coverage lipstick stain that provides a beautiful long-lasting color. The creamy texture adds a silky lightweight stain specifically formulated for comfort. The paraben-free formula with added vitamin E ensures your lips feel soft, moisturized and comfortable.
"Pink Rapallo" is a Regular Formula which is one of our best-selling products. Regular Formulas are not overly shiny, matted, or glittery and are perfect for everyday use.
Net weight 0.11 US oz / 3g
- Avocado Oil provides comfort and nutrition to lips.
- Grape Seed Oil is full of antioxidants which nourishes the skin.
- Jojoba Oil forms a barrier that locks in moisture to keep the lips soft.
- Vitamin E help to soothe and even the appearance of skin tone.
- The product is made in North America.
- Long-lasting formulation that confidently lasts all day.
- The formulation is cruelty-free and paraben-free.
- Formulated and Made in North America, Free Shipping in the USA.
Isododecane, Octyldodecanol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C24-28 Alkyldimethylsiloxy Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Mica, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Silica, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Aroma (Flavor), Glyceryl Behenate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil. May Contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)